Authorisations and certificates
– GMP compliance certificate.
– BPD compliance certificate.
– Authorisation from organisations for the distribution of drugs for human use.
– Authorisation of cosmetics facility activities.
– ISO 9001:2008 standard certificate.
– Laboratory authorised by AEMPS to carry out secondary adaptation activities.
– Waste management authorisation.
Since it was established, PICKING FARMA has planned, structured and developed the activities of its client laboratories using standardised work processes (SWPs). This represents many benefits, such as the improvement of the organisation and the way it carries out its activities; making work easier for technical and administrative staff; providing uniform use of equipment; reducing the possibilities of error; making it easier to monitor and control operations carried out; providing comparative data, and helping train new staff.