We allocated 2,000 m2 to repackaging and facilities that hold Good Manufacturing Practice Certificates by Spanish Agency of Medicines and Medical Device (AEMPS) for Medicinal Products and Cosmetics.
We are a holder of a Partial Secondary Packaging Manufacturing Authorisation, following our own standard operating procedures for the following:
- Batch review processes
- Batch number and expiry date labels or inject
- Assembling displays
- Flow packs
- Personalised labelling
- Preparation of sales kits, etc.
We have 20 years’ experience assembling displays and promotional packs.
We work with our customers to find the ideal solution for managing prepared products.
+ Dedicated staff
Our repackaging solutions:
- Shrink-wrapping tunnel
- Steam tunnel
- Film certified as non-toxic by the FDA
- Ink jet labeller
- • Desktop label printer (batch edition, expiry date, price, national codes, EAN 13 cod, PAO logo, DATA MATRIX)
- • Gluing (adhesive certified as non-toxic by the FDA by glue gun)